Agile Certified Practitioner, ACP
If you’re experienced using agile approaches, have good collaboration skills, eagerly embrace complexity and thrive on rapid response times, then your talents are in demand.
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. It will make you shine even brighter to your employers, stakeholders and peers.
The PMI-ACP is our fastest growing certification, and it’s no wonder. Organizations that are highly agile and responsive to market dynamics complete more of their projects successfully than their slower-moving counterparts — 75 percent versus 56 percent — as shown in our 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report.
The PMI-ACP spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) So it will increase your versatility, wherever your projects may take you. PMI has developed a set of criteria and credentials for recognizing project management professionals who use Agile methodologies in their project.
What are the PMI-ACP Experience Requirements?
Project Management Experience
- Minimum of 2000 hours of general project experience.
- (projects that ran simultaneously) counts as one month toward the total requirement.Minimum of 12 months of project management experience (gaps in experience and overlapping experience will not be counted). Each month in which you worked on multiple, overlapping projects
- All applicable experience must not date back further than five years from the application submittal date.
Agile Project Experience
- Minimum of 1500 hours of Agile project experience.
- Minimum of 8 months of Agile project experience (gaps in experience and overlapping experience will not be counted). Each month in which you worked on multiple, overlapping projects (projects that ran simultaneously) counts as one month toward the total requirement.
- Agile project experience not dating back further than three years from application submittal date.
Who should take this course?
The PMI Agile Certified Professional training program is a professional requirement across the IT and tech industry for all project management roles around the world. This PMI Agile Certified Professional training certification is best suited for:
- Project managers
- Agile team members
- Associate/asst. manager - projects
- Team leads/managers
- Project executives/engineers
- software developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a project manager
Certified agile practitioners earn more than their uncertified colleagues, often with annual salaries over $100,000.
- RMP instructor-led sessions with full audio, video
- Complete courseware
- Device of Your Choice