Agile Master Training Program
Agile software development refers to a group of software development methodologies based on iterative development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing cross-functional teams. The Agile Method is a particular approach to project management that is utilized insoftware development. This method assists teams in responding to the unpredictability of constructing software. It uses incremental, iterative work sequences that are commonly known as sprints.The Agile Master serves as the team's coach, helping team members work together in the most effective manner possible. A good Agile Master views the role as one of providing a service to the team, removing impediments to progress, facilitating meetings and discussions, and performing typical project management duties such as tracking progress and issues.The Agile Master is an expert on the process, and on using it to get a team to perform to its highest level.
Our course is designed to prepare you for the test and also provides with Agile Master Certification. The certification will equip you with the advance agile skills required to manage teams utilizing hybrid Agile methodologies on complex projects. Managers and supervisors will benefit most from this certification as it will help them learn advance agile techniques to manage their teams and projects. This course introduces you to the concepts and best practices for Agile and Scrum. Agile is a project management approach that is well suited for projects that are complex and uncertain, and more than 50 percent of Agile projects use Scrum, making it the most popular Agile method. This course will help you build the requisite skills and expertise to pass the certification exam on the first attempt.
What Will You Learn
- Become proficient in Scrum terminologies and their applications
- Facilitate daily scrums, user stories, sprint planning, and sprint reviews
- Capable of producing different Scrum artifacts, including the product backlog
- Produce sprint backlog, finished deliverables, and the definition of done
- Implement a distributed Scrum over teams spread across geographies
- Grow into a Scrum Master role with any organization implementing Scrum
- Setup and handle projects on a JIRA cloud site
- Pass the EXIN Agile Scrum Master exam on your first attempt
- Apply best practices crucial for getting the maximum value from the Scrum methodology
This course is appropriate for professionals interested in obtaining advance knowledge of Agile Software Product Development and planning to have the necessary working knowledge of various Agile methodologies. This would include Agile team members, Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Managers, Project Sponsors, programmers, designers, testers, software engineers, executives, business owners, business analysts, and more.
- Instructor-led Agile Master Training
- Complete Courseware
- Hands on Demonstrations
- Focused on practical solutions to real-world development problems
- Proven technique- Actual Exam Secrets Review