Create your own database apps easily in formats that serve your business best. Access is now much more than a way to create desktop databases. It’s an easy-to-use tool for quickly creating browser-based database applications that help you run your business. Your data is automatically stored in a SQL database, so it’s more secure than ever, and you can easily share your applications with colleagues.
This course covers all the functions and features of Access 2013 from basic to advanced. Students will learn about working with table data, querying a database and creating advanced queries. They will also learn how to generate reports and customize the Access environment. In the intermediate module students will learn about designing a relational database, joining tables and advanced reporting. They will also learn how to organize a database for efficiency and share data across applications. The advance module will cover implementing advanced form design, using data validation and using macros to improve user interface design. They will also learn how to use advanced database management, distribute and secure a database and manage switchboards.
Microsoft Access Trainng Program
- Lesson 01 - Getting Started with Access
- Lesson 02 - Working with Table Data
- Lesson 03 - Querying a Database
- Lesson 04 - Creating Advanced Queries
- Lesson 05 - Generating Reports
- Lesson 06 - Customizing the Access Environment
- Lesson 01 - Designing a Relational Database
- Lesson 02 - Joining Tables
- Lesson 03 - Organizing a Database for Efficiency
- Lesson 04 - Sharing Data Across Applications
- Lesson 05 - Advanced Reporting
- Lesson 01 - Implementing Advanced Form Design
- Lesson 02 - Using Data Validation
- Lesson 03 - Using Macros to Improve User Interface Design
- Lesson 04 - Using Advanced Database Management
- Lesson 05 - Distributing and Securing a Database
- Lesson 06 - Managing Switchboard
Microsoft Office Certification proves that you have core to advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications. Certification is helpful for those new to the workforce or transitioning to a more analytical role, since it proves you can perform tasks at a higher level. This gives you a leg up against competing candidates.
- Microsoft Access Training Program
- Expert Lectures and Demonstrations
- Fully Loaded Courseware