PRINCE2 (an acronym for PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. Used extensively by the UK Government, PRINCE2 is also widely recognized and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. The PRINCE2 method is in the public domain, and offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management.
Key features of PRINCE2:
- Focus on business justification
- Defined organization structure for the project management team
- Product-based planning approach
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.
Our program included both the Foundation and Practioner Modules. This course covers the functions and features of the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practioner certification. Students will gain a basic understanding of PRINCE2 objectives, themes, pre-project stage, initiation stage, subsequent delivery stage and the final delivery stage.. They will also learn about PRINCE2 processes and relationship between PRINCE2 and ITIL.
- Prince2 Foundation
- Prince2 Practioner
- Complete courseware
- Device of Your Choice