Risk Management Professional, RMP
Risk Management Professional credential is a solution to project management’s increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the RMP fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management. It recognizes your unique expertise and competency in assessing and identifying project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities, while still possessing a core knowledge and practical application in all areas of project management. The risk management specialist role on project teams is becoming more important to an organization's success. Be an asset to your organization. Hone your basic project management skills and showcase your specialized expertise in minimizing risk to employers with the PMI-RMP credential.
Gaining distinction as a PMI-RMP sets you apart from other professionals and brings credit to your organization. Eighty-three percent of organizations that are high performers in project management practice risk management frequently while just 49 percent of low performers do so. The practice contributes to a handsome payoff: high performers meet their goals 2.5 times more often and waste 13 times less money than low performers. If you’re ready for greater recognition, the PMI-RMP will validate your specialized expertise and help you stand out to employers, stakeholders and peers.
This course is in preparation for the PMI-RMP exam. This certification recognizes the professional’s unique expertise and competency in assessing and identifying project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities, while still possessing a core knowledge and practical application in all areas of project management. Risk management’s objective is to assure uncertainty does not deflect the endeavour from the business goals. Having a risk management plan is an important part of maintaining a successful and responsible company.Through the use of project risk management, organizations can minimize the negative impacts of threats to its projects and maximize the upside.
What skills will you learn from this program?
By the end of this PMI-RMP® training you will be able to:
- Identify qualitative and quantitative assessments of risk
- Develop and deploy risk mitigation strategies
- Ensure proper project planning, identify threats and opportunities, and analyze risk events and their potential effects.
- Learn to be more proactive to reduce costs, rather than reactive.
- Gain knowledge of risk management based on the PMBOK Guide and Practice Standard for Project Risk Management
- Pass the PMI-RMP Certification exam on your first attempt
Who should take the PMI-RMP course?
The PMI-RMP® course is best suited for:
- Project Managers
- Line Managers
- Aspiring Project Managers and Program Managers
- Risk Management Consultants
- RMP instructor-led sessions with full audio, video
- Complete courseware
- Device of Your Choice