Cisco Certified Design Associate, CCDA
Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA) is for network design engineers, technicians, and support engineers, who enable efficient network environments with an understanding of network design fundamentals. A CCDA certified network professional demonstrates the skills required to design basic campus, data center, security, voice, and wireless networks.
Cisco Certified Design Associate validates knowledge required to design a Cisco® converged network. The Designing for Cisco® Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) exam is the exam associated with the CCDA certification. With a CCDA certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to design routed and switched network infrastructures and services involving LAN, WAN, and broadband access for businesses and organizations. The CCDA curriculum includes designing basic campus, data center, security, voice, and wireless networks.
CCDA Course Curriculum
- Module 01 - Network Design Methodology Overview
- Module 02 - Structuring and Modularizing the Network
- Module 03 - Designing Basic Campus and Data Center Networks
- Module 04 - Designing Remote Connectivity
- Module 05 - Designing IP Addressing and Selecting Routing Protocols
- Module 06 - Evaluating Security Solutions for the Network
- Module 07 - Identifying Voice and Video Networking Considerations
- Module 08 - Identifying Design Considerations for Basic Wireless Networks
Take the next step in your career with the CCDA. The CCDA demonstrates the ability to support Cisco Design teams and work on projects. Achieving this certification provides unique employment opportunities as you continue to gain Design experience. Those who continue training on this career path are eligible for the highest certification Cisco offers. This course is going to expand upon existing knowledge acquired at the entry level and will prepare students for associate-level Design practices.
CCDA instructor-Led Program
Software Video Demonstrations
Device of your Choice