Cisco Certified Network Associates, CCNA
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching is a certification program for entry-level network engineers that helps maximize your investment in foundational networking knowledge and increase the value of your employer's network. CCNA Routing and Switching is for Network Specialists, Network Administrators, and Network Support Engineers with 1-3 years of experience. The CCNA Routing and Switching validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks
This training programs has been designed to help you develop your skills to align with evolving industry job roles. Critical skills that networking professionals need to successfully manage cutting edge network solutions. The Cisco CCNA network associate certification validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. This new curriculum includes basic mitigation of security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance-based skills.
Our CCNA training suite includes the Cisco CCNA ICND1, ICND2, and IINS. This new curriculum also includes (but is not limited to) the use of these protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay, Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2),VLANs, Ethernet, access control lists (ACLs). The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice
The Introducing Cisco Voice and Unified Communications Administration (ICOMM) exam is associated with the CCNA Voice certification. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge of the architecture, components, functionalities, and features of Cisco Unified Communications solutions. It also tests the knowledge needed to perform tasks such as system monitoring, moves, additions and changes on Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Presence. Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the Introducing Cisco Voice and Unified.
The Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice (CCNA Voice) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to administer a voice network. The Cisco, CCNA Voice certification confirms that the required skill set for specialized job roles in voice technologies such as voice technologies administrator, voice engineer, and voice manager. It validates skills in VoIP technologies such as IP PBX, IP telephony, handset, call control, and voicemail solutions.
Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless
Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless (CCNA Wireless) validates associate-level knowledge and skills to configure, implement and support of wireless LANs, specifically those networks using Cisco equipment. With a CCNA Wireless certification, network professionals can support a basic wireless network on a Cisco WLAN in a SMB to enterprise network. The CCNA Wireless curriculum includes information and practice activities to prepare them for configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting basic tasks of a Cisco WLAN in SMB and Enterprise networks.
CCNA Bundle Course Curriculum
- Module 1 - Building a Simple Network
- Module 2 - Establishing Internet Connectivity
- Module 3 - Managing Network Device Security
- Module 4 - Building a Medium - Sized Network
- Module 5 - Introducing IPv6
- Module 1 - Implementing Scalable Medium - Sized Networks
- Module 2 - Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Module 3 - Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solutions
- Module 4 - Implementing a Scalable, Multiarea, Network, OSPF-Based Solution
- Module 5 - Wide Area Networks
- Module 6 - Network Device Management
- Module 1 - Introduction to Network Security
- Module 2 - Perimeter Security
- Module 3 - Network Security Using Cisco IOS Firewalls
- Module 4 - Site-to-Site VPNs
- Module 5 - Network Security Using Cisco IOS IPS
- Module 6 - LAN, SAN, Voice, and Endpoint Security Overview
- Module 01 - Overview of Cisco Unified Communications Solutions
- Module 02 - Overview of Administrator and End-User Interfaces
- Module 03 - Call Flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Module 4 - Endpoint and End User Administration
- Module 5 - Enablement of End User Telephony and Mobility Features
- Module 6 - Enablement of Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Presence
- Module 7 - Cisco Unified Communications Solution Maintenance
- Module 1 - Wireless Fundamentals
- Module 2 - Basic Cisco WLAN Installation
- Module 03 - Wireless Clients
- Module 4 - WLAN Security
- Module 5 - Cisco WCS Basics
- Module 6 - WLAN Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Earning your CCNA can be the career jump start you were looking for, moving you from a standard help desk position into actual server rooms and networking closets. The best part is, there aren’t any prerequisites to sit for the exam! Late last month, the folks over at PayScale.com surveyed a group of 8,137 CCNAs finding their average yearly salary ranged from $39,195 to $118,830, depending on the participants location, years of experience and job title. The CCNA is a foundational cert for those seeking a high level networking profession, as well as one of the most highly sought after certifications in the industry as a whole.
- Cisco CCNA Interconnecting Networking Devices ICND1(100-101) + ICND2(200-10101)
- Cisco CCNA Implementing ISO Network Security IINS(640-553)
- Cisco CCNA Introducing Voice and Unified Communications Administration (ICOMM)
- Cisco CCNA Implementing Unified Wireless Networking Essentials (IUWNE)
- Cisco CCNA ICND1 100-101 Official Cert Guide
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-101 Official Cert Guide
- Cisco CCNA Security 640-554 Official Cert Guide
- Device of Your Choice